• Your flight cancelled or delayed?
• An ash cloud or snowstorm keeping your flight grounded?
• Denied boarding?
• Your luggage delayed or damaged?
• You have reduced mobility?
Air Passenger Rights is the Travel App that clearly explains your rights at the airport and in the air. It also helps you filing a claim against the airline if things don’t go to plan.
This App gives you the information you always wanted to have but airlines are afraid to tell you.
Air Passenger Rights explains your rights when you fly:
• within Europe*;
• out of Europe*;
• into Europe* with a European airline.
*Europe includes the EU and EFTA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.