Good news for the international readers of iPhoneAppReview.com. You can now use promo codes that are provided on iPhoneAppReview in your country.
In the past promo codes were limited to U.S. customers but now they can be used internationally. Promo codes are provided by developers to help spread the word on their new or updated app and are a HOT ticket here on iPhoneAppReview.com. The codes are available on a first come first serve basis and are good for four weeks after generation.
If you are interested in getting free apps for your iPhone follow these tips to beat the crowd:
- Subscribe to our email list using the form on the right.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check out our category of Apps that have provided free promo codes
What you need to know:
- Promo Codes allow you to get free apps that would other wise cost money.
- Promo codes are provided by the developer.
- Promo Codes are provided on a first come first serve basis.
- If you get a free promo code leave a comment here or on iTunes with your thoughts on the app.
- Look for the word Free Promo Codes at the start of a Press Release to know which developers are offering free codes.