BabyBaby Steps, an iPhone application that allows users to quickly record, store and share a baby’s key milestones, is now available for download on the Apple iTunes App Store.
The new iPhone app was developed with the busy parent in mind, allowing users to easily capture photos, videos, and audio along with a timestamp of when their baby’s milestone occurred. Completed milestones are forever stored in the app’s archive, and can be quickly shared with a preset list of loved ones via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email.
BabyBaby Steps makes it easy to recall captured memories by organizing all milestone information in a user-friendly archive, stored in both timeline and calendar formats.
Some key highlights of the app include:
- Easily capture and track your baby’s milestones
- Capture photos, videos, audio and a timestamp
- Share with loved ones via Facebook, Twitter, SMS & Email
- Store and retrieve memories in the user-friendly archive
- Over 70 preset milestones
- Track progress through all 5 development stages
- Create and store custom milestones
- Add accounts for multiple babies
The iPhone application features a universal list of developmental milestones, as well as the ability to create and add custom milestones.
For a limited time, BabyBaby Steps can be downloaded for an introductory price of $2.99.
More information: http://bit.ly/babybabysteps (iTunes URL)
Media: View media kit at babybabysteps.com/media
Phone: (415) 990-2836
Promo Code: L7AJ7HH7WHXW