There are 5 promo codes that are being given away, grab them at the bottom. Make sure to sign up at the bottom of blueshirtlabs.com to find out about future give aways (they are going to be huge). The app is currently on sale for $0.99 so get it before the price goes up.
Bookmark + was created so you can control your music easily. Instead of fumbling with small buttons when running or driving, you can control your position in a song and add bookmarks with a slide of your finger. Bookmarks hold your place for you and let you easily jump back to a point in, for example, a podcast that you wanted to remember.
The default controls are:
- Swipe to the right will jump 30 seconds ahead
- Swipe to the left will jump back 15 seconds
- Swipe down will add a bookmark
- Swipe up will show bookmarks and settings
- A two finger swipe left and right will jump between songs
But with Bookmark +, every swipe gesture is customizable, and the control system is intuitive and easy to learn.
Forget to look at a bookmark before you took the podcast off? You can easily email yourself the bookmarks and look them up on your computer.
- Intuitive single and double finger swipe controls – no looking required!
- Every swipe is customizable*
- View the time remaining or time elapsed
- Create an instant playlist of any items in your library (including podcasts and audiobooks)
- Email yourself the bookmarks
- Graphics designed for the retina display
*Swiping upwards will always show the bookmarks and can’t be changed.
Built by Ryan Mathews at Blue Shirt Labs. Problems or requests? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit blueshirtlabs.com to see more.
[To see more images, check out blueshirtlabs.com]
For iPhoneAppReview readers: here are 5 promo codes. Grab them while they last!