LONDON, UK – Calculate, the scientific calculator for iPhone and iPod touch was updated to version 1.0.3.
Calculate is a fully featured scientific calculator for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Unlike other products on the app store, with Calculate, calculations can be entered in the order that they would be written on paper.
The innovative symbolic feature reduces complicated numbers to more simple fractions, integer square roots, and more. Previous calculations can be accessed using a familiar swipe gesture.
- Fully-featured scientific calculator
- Simple, elegant user interface
- Intuitive expression entry format
- Full complement of mathematical functions: trigonometry, logarithms, powers, parentheses etc.
- Symbolic mode displays numbers with simple fractional representations as such e.g. ⅝ √2 2π
- Previous calculations stored, accessed using a swipe downwards gesture on the display
- Informative error system makes it easy to correct calculation errors
- Extra functions accessed using a pop-up menu within the buttons
- Four different number display modes: normal, scientific form, fixed decimal places, and engineer mode (using a SI prefix such as k for 1000)
- Degree or radian modes
- Two sets of key click sound effects – a more standard ‘clicky’ or ‘clacky’ – clacky uses real calculator samples!
- Calculation history saved so you can start where you left off
- Retina display support
Calculate is available now on the app store for $1.99/£1.19/€1.99.
iTunes product page: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id389777495?mt=8