iNomad is a usefull GPS-navigation application for every traveller. Draw the route with your fingers on the map and follow it during the trip. After, you can watch your trip on Google Earth or in embeded player. During the journey you assist with speedometer, odometer, altimeter and other useful information.
-It’s save our life during the snowstorm!
-Essential tool for expedition planning!
- Keypoint route planning (Keypoints are set with the fingers on the map or entered by coordinates)
- Displaing speedometer, odometer, altimeter, direction and another GPS-driven meters above the map during the trip.
- Navigate the route with distance to target and time to target realtime calculations.
- Trip recording.
- Recorded trip playing.
- Recorded trip export in KML via e-mail for Google Earth viewing.
- Trip-to-route converter.
- Meters size and placement customization.
- Meters: digital speedometer, speedometer, distance traveled, altimeter, compass (magnetic, true or GPS), distance to target, trip duration.
- Maps with autorotation (map, satellite or hybrid).
- Lanscape and portrait orientation support.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Transport: foot, car, bike, aircraft, snowboard, ship, para glyder, hang glyder, sail glyder, airship, aerostat.
- Measuring systems: metric, imperial, nautical.
iNomad is exclusively designed and optimized for iPhone 3G S and 3G.
The first generation iPhone (pre-3G) and the first and second generation iPod touch do not have the GPS chipset to acquire GPS signal, so navigation abilities will limited.
Maps required Internet connection.
If you have any troubles, please tell us on support e-mail on iTunes.
Use iNomad is at user’s risk.