Magic Hour allows anyone to take professional quality photos and to share them on social networks with just a few taps.
Magic Hour is loaded with 40 photo filters, but users can download an unlimited number of crowd- sourced free photo filters from the freely available Magic Hour Filter Market. Using curves, saturation, brightness, contrast, vignettes, textures, and frames, anyone can make new photo filters and share them on the Filter Market.
Magic Hour also supports sharing photos on various social networks as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, and Dropbox as well as E-Mail.
In the updated version,
- Added A high resolution photo saving option.
- Added A Quiet Mode function for photo taking.
- Added New Custom Crop View.
- Added the ability to upload photos onto Instagram, Facebook Pages, Posterous.
- Added the ability to upload photos onto Evernote, Mover Lite, Camera+ etc.(offered in the available devices)
- Added the function to print photos.(supports AirPrint)
- Improved some conveniences using app.
1. Added the option of “Always see guides”.
2. Added guide lines for adjusting curves.
3. And so on.
Here is info page (with info. and screenshots):