Activate your brain, only with five minutes exercise a day!
The word “mandala” is from the classical Indian language of Sanskrit. Loosely translated to mean “circle,” a mandala is far more than a simple shape. It represents wholeness, and can be seen as a model for the organizational structure of life itself–a cosmic diagram that reminds us of our relation to the infinite, the world that extends both beyond and within our bodies and minds.
“The integrated view of the world represented by the mandala, while long embraced by some Eastern religions, has now begun to emerge in Western religious and secular cultures. Awareness of the mandala may have the potential of changing how we see ourselves, our planet, and perhaps even our own life purpose.” – Bailey Cunningham
Playing Mandala game takes a lot of focus and can help with meditation and concentration.
Benefits of Playing the Mandala Game:
- Activate your right-side brain
- Enhance your memory
- Increase your vision sharpness
- Enhance your imagination and creativity
It also makes you read fast, more focused, and more energetic. You need to explore the numerous benefits of Mandala by yourself.
Persistent training is key! You will notice subtle changes in your memory, creativity, and imagination day by day.
How to Play Mandala – Brain Activator?
- Each round you are presented with a Mandala image randomly picked among 13 Mandala images in the 1.0 version (we will add more in future updates).
- Focus on the Mandala image for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Close your eyes and use your subconscious mind to “see” the image as if it was in front of your eyes.
- Open your eyes and tap the image to switch to the black & white view. Then see if you can recall the colors of the image.
- Tap “Refresh” button to randomly pick another Mandala image.
With persistent practice, you will be able to ‘see’ the image vividly when eyes are closed. It means your subconscious mind and imagination are widely open. Your brain is activated!