The Music top 100’s hits app
Do you like to discover new Music? Then this free app is a must have!
The Music top 100’s hits app shows you the bestselling hits around the world. Choose from any country with an iTunes top 100 and listen to a 30 second preview of the current top songs. Download the songs you like from iTunes with just one push of a button. Add a song to your favorites and share the songs you’ve discovered with your friends via twitter, Facebook, mail or Tumblr.
The Music top 100’s hits app gives you the possibility to learn more about songs abroad. Which songs are on top in the UK, Canada, Japan and more. Check out everything about the artists like bios and pictures.
The music top 100 hits app includes:
- Listen to a preview of all available songs
- Save songs you like as favorites for easy reference, playback or for future download
- Check out everything about the artists like bios and pictures (powered by last.fm)
- Download songs you like from iTunes with just one push of a button
- Switch between the top 100 hits of many countries worldwide
- Share the songs you’ve discovered with your friends via twitter, mail, facebook or Tumblr
- iOS4 optimized: high resolution graphics and multitasking
Contest: Tweet or write a review to win $50,-
We are running a contest in which we will give away a $50,- iTunes gift card to one of the first 50 (serious) reviewers of this app on the iTunes App store. Please leave your twitter account name in the review so we can contact you.
Furthermore we are running a similar contest on twitter. Please tweet a message from within the app, and when we reach 1000 tweets, we will give away another $50 iTunes gift card to one of the lucky app users.
If you’re the winner, @Sixpack_apps will direct message you so that you can claim your prize.
Good luck everybody. It’s time to start writing a review and tweeting about the Music Top 100s Hits app!
About the developer
Sixpack mobile applications helps leading brands and companies by developing innovative apps. Which makes it possible for these companies to develop a mobile strategy. CMO of Sixpack mobile applications, Teun Wille: “We are a no-nonsense, high quality and single focus firm, with a lot of experience in the IT and application field. We’re proud of our ability to deliver apps extremely fast.”
For more information about the Music top 100′s hits app or Sixpack please visit: