The team behind Hurdle Turtle – Canadian Indie development studio Holmade Games and UK-based iPhone developer Luke Zbihlyj – have combined forces once again to bring another old school arcade hit, Pixel Whirled, to the iPhone/iPod/iPad.
As with its predecessor, the new iOS version contains a slew of new features including global leaderboards via GameCenter, achievements, new powerups, and both quests from the original Xbox version.
- Addictive arcade gameplay
- Old school 8-bit graphics
- 2 exciting quests
- Unlockable hidden secrets
- 16 levels of frantic shooter action
- 8-bit chiptune soundtrack by Walz Music
- Game Center Global Highscores
- Game Center Achievements
- Intuitive touch controls that flip with the action
- New powerups exclusive to the iOS version