What is Rafter?
Rafter is a deceptively simple game with 31 levels progressive levels which involves dropping blocks accurately to strike a mine.
A dash of physics and a sprinkling of common sense culminates in the form of Rafter.
It is an engaging game with blocks and spheres which have to be dropped with precision to strike a mine. Spread over 31 challenging levels, it tests the user’s attention and skills to strike the mine as the timer ticks. The game has the scores tied with the number of moves made. The equation is simple: Each level has a fixed number of moves and the score increases when you solve the game using the least number of moves.
And while you’re trying to do all this, make sure to watch out for swinging platforms, fans and other not-so-friendly objects!
Still up for the challenge?
Visit us at http://www.punflay.com/rafter.html
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
• One of its kind physics based game in which the player can sketch objects of required sizes.
• Choice of selecting the type of sketches between circle and rectangle.
• Open feint enabled to share the scores.
• 31 mind blowing levels.
• Witty and highly addictive levels targeting players’ drawing skills.
• Works with iPhone and iPod Touch OS 3.0
• WiFi, Edge or 3G Network Required
Check the updated version at http://www.punflay.com/rafter-appstore.html