Timezone Clock is *the* one to replace all your time/clock apps! World clock, time converter, iPod alarm clock, event reminder and desktop clock are only a tap away.
Timezone Clock will help answer questions like:
Q) What’s current time around the world and weather? Or
Q) What time is it around the world when it’s midnight in San Francisco on Jan 1st? Or
Q) Reminder for an event overseas/another time zone – wish a friend’s birthday in different timezone at exact time that’s convenient for her / contact overseas customer at 3pm his time next Monday
Or if you just want a better clock to replace default clock app, and alarm clock with iPod music, Timezone Clock is for you
- World clock : includes more than 7000 cities around the world from every timezone. Try searching in non-english too..
- World time converter : select time for a city, and app will show time for other cities. Schedule an event for a city from this window as well.
- People clock : similar to world clock, but instead of cities, show contact names. Organize people into multiple groups, like “Family” or “Coworkers” to keep times for them separately. Tap on people’s name to call/email direct from the app.
- People time converter : select a time for a person, to show concurrent time for other members.
- Alarm : Wake up to iPod music/podcast, with additional features like multiple snooze time setting! (Background alarm is supported in iOS4)
- Event : Set alerts for events in other timezones. For example, you can schedule event like “8 AM in Paris Every Monday”, or “Mom’s birthday on October 12th, every year”. *Only in iOS4*
- Desktop clock : Switch to landscape view for a beautiful clock of each city in world clock. Swipe to see other cities, tap to see 4 day forecast.
With all of its features, it’s perfect companion app for travel, international business, or if you just want to keep time around the world.
Timezone Clock is on sale at iTunes store for introductory pricing of $0.99.
For video preview: http://youtu.be/yU5hoBWPVwM