Got this from Gorloch Interactive, developer of Campaign which I reviewed about a month ago:
- We’ve expanded the Candidates section to include Public Statements and Issues. The statements are updated several times throughout the week (almost daily) and pull data from Vote-Smart.org. The candidate blog now pulls all the candidate blog data within the application (instead of using the iPhone RSS reader).
- We’ve added more election content to the Polls section. In addition to the Poll of the Day, we are now including electoral data for National and Battleground State polls (from fivethirtyeight.com). We have also added electoral graphs showing the US map distribution of electoral votes, popular vote percentage, electoral vote distribution, and likelihood of winning percentage (also from the five thirty-eight site).
- In the news section, we have adopted user requests and included various new sources.
- We have also introduced a new section called Your Voice, which is a Twitter-like microblog where users can comment in issue-specific forums about what they feel most passionate about.
- We’ve also made various performance and memory improvements to improve load times across the application.
- And finally, we’re making a commitment to keep the application active following the elections. We’re taking requests now about what features to add, but we would like to make Campaign the official news reader for political junkies, not just during campaign season, but in between as well.