When is Easter next year?
What day of the week will Christmas be?
US Holidays let’s you add your holidays to your native iPhone Calendar. The holidays will appear as all-day events in the calendar of your choice, so you don’t need to start an extra app when you want to schedule new appointments around these days. You also don’t need subscriptions or internet access, because the holidays are added to the calendar database. Once added all holidays can be fully edited or deleted. And synced with Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
In addition to the US holidays, this app also contains calendars of:
- Christian, Hindu, Islamic and Jewish festivals.
- Holidays and festivals of Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Korea, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Adds your holidays with one tap to your calendar.
- Holidays can be fully edited and deleted.
- Choose the calendar (home, work, etc) to which you want to add your holidays.
- Fully integrates with the iPhone calendar and works seamlessly together with all iPhone supported calendars (iCal, Outlook, Exchange, CalDav, etc.).
- Option to add religious calendars and holidays of other countries.
- No internet access needed.
- No subscriptions needed.
- Saves you some typing/administration for the upcoming two years.
App store link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/us-holidays-2010-2012/id395135040#